Can I monitor more then one phone using 1MobileSpy?
Can I try 1MobileSpy before I purchase?
1) What is 1Mobile Spy?
One Mobile Spy is the next generation of smartphone surveillance spy software. It operates in Stealth. With your cell phone, you can monitor multiple Android devices from anywhere in the world, using your phone or pc browser.
2) How does Mobile Spy work?
When your Mobile device is used. 1Mobile Spy captures phone data and stores it on our servers.
At any point in time - you can login to our servers using any browser and view the phone data.
3) How do I Install and run 1 Mobile Spy?
After purchase, you would download and android setup file. Run this file on the phone you want to spy on.
4) How do I Uninstall Mobile Spy?
a) Login to your Mobile Spy account
b) Select the User you want to remove and click on the remove button.
5) How do I access Mobile Spy in windows?
Login to your Mobile Spy account using your browser
6) How do I access Mobile Spy via my Cell Phone?
You would use your cell phone browser to access your account in 1mobile spy.
7) Will users know if Mobile Spy is running?
1MobileSpy processes are masked with other normal process names. This makes it difficult for users to indentify the procedd.
8) Can users uninstall Mobile Spy Software?
No users cannot uninstall the software.
9) Can users stop Mobile Spy Software from running?
Different phones have different procedure in Rooting. I suggest looking online on Google for rooting procedure for your phone.
12) Can 1Mobile Spy work with iphone?
No, Currently only works with Android device.
13) Can I monitor more then one phone?
You you can monitor as many devices you want via one account. But Note: you will need to purchase additional license for every device you would like add to your account. the current license you purchase will enable you to monitor 2 devices.
14) Can I TRY Mobile Spy before I purchase?
Yes, click on the live demo button.
So What are you waiting for:
Immediate Onlime Download
Works with Win XP to Win 10
Monitor your Local PC or Remote PC or Android Phone.